Welcome to Aizhan's site

Friday, November 03, 2006

About me




Hello everyone who is on my website.
My name is Aizhan and I student of KIMEP (The Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics, and Strategic Research). I'm future journalist, my major in Mass Media. I like to communicate with people, to watch how and why peolpe do something, to find out interesting facts, to know more and more. I'm very curious person and I like to investigate cultures of other nations. As you can see at the picture I'm in kimono (Japaneese national dress), also I have different fotoes in differrent dresses such as Korean hanbok, Uigur, Tatar, Uzbek, and another.
Another my hobby is dancing, in the past I was indulge in sport - callisthenics. I's very hard and in the same time interesting.
So I have a lot of information about myself.
So take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home